Cryptonit is a U.K based Bitcoin exchange platform that was launched in 2012. It prides itself on its security and transparency. It has been registered with HMRC as a money service business and it complies with money laundering laws. Cryptonit’s trustworthy image combine with its simple interface and low trading fees to form a very solid exchange platform. In fact the feedback from users on forums and news sites is almost all positive about this site. A potential question mark would be its volume transparency. However, this is hardly noteworthy and Cryptonit certainly has a very good base for good future growth in the Bitcoin exchange market.
– No withdrawal fee to Cryptonit wallets.
– Good security.
– Two-factor authentication.
– Simple interface.
– Wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods.
– Good online feedback about various aspects of the site.
– Slow withdrawal processing.
– 0.001 BTC fee for withdrawals to personal wallets.
– Lack of Volume transparency.